Cheeky Trainers Mustard
Make potty training less messy and more simple. These trainers are fully lined with an Organic Bamboo Velour inner as well as a Heavy Organic Bamboo Fleece soaker right in the "wet zone" (think like a maxi pad sewn in between the layers). This combination of fabrics stops accidents in their tracks and contains the mess for you while still allowing your child to fully feel the effects of their accident. This is unlike pull ups which wick away wetness, making the potty training process take much longer. They will also be great after potty training is over since they are comfortable and come in cute designs!
*Please note: These trainers reach max absorbency between 5-10 wash/dry cycles. If you want them to be their max absorbency right out of the gate, feel free to "prep" them first!
- Fully lined
- Hidden soaker in the "wet zone" area for triple layer protection where you need it most
- Thick, comfy leg and waistband made out of stretchy knit materials
- Organic Bamboo Heavy Fleece and Velour are anti-microbial and absorb a lot of liquid
- Bamboo also becomes more absorbent over time so these are probably the only underwear that get better the more you wash them.
- May shrink a tiny bit during the "prep" phase.
- Wash warm with your regular kid laundry.
- Dry in the dryer
- If your child has a solid accident dispose of the solids in the toilet or trash prior to washing.
New Sizing Tips:
- Small 2T (up to 30 lbs)
- Medium 3T (up to 38 lbs)
- Large 4T (up to 45 lbs)
- Use your best judgement: If your kid is taller/skinnier but weighs close to the weight limit for a size I would pick that size. If your kid is shorter/chubbier then I would probably size up if they are close to the weight limit of a size.
- Please note!! You want these to be a little bit on the snug side. The best fit is being able to pull them up and down but still being relatively tight on their legs in order to better contain accidents!